Suzuki GW 250 Z
When designed well and manufactured with care, a motorcycle can define the times as much it does the rider. The Suzuki GW250Z is that motorcycle. The Inazuma – in Japanese, that’s the Lightning that strikes in a thunderstorm – delivers both electrifying style and affordable substance for a world that demands both.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||248|
|Bore x Stroke||53.5 mm x 55.2 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2145|
|Overall Width (mm)||760|
|Overall Height (mm)||1075|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||165|
|Seat Height (mm)||780|
|Curb Mass (kg)||183|
|Suspension – Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension – Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes – Front||Disc|
|Brakes – Rear||Disc|
|Tyre – Front||110/80-17 M/C 57H, tubeless|
|Tyre – Rear||140/70-17 M/C 66H, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||13.3|
- 248cc, liquid-cooled SOHC in-line 2-cylinder engine has user-friendly characteristics in low-to-mid range engine speed to match with a variety of riding conditions
- Fuel Injection system electronically controls the fuel volume and the injection timing to the optimum values according to the riding condition, based on information from various sensors, in order to improve fuel economy and reduce emission. This also contributes to improved idling stability and almost linear throttle response and makes for stable performance.
- Semi-double-cradle chassis designed to provide ample support for a variety of riding styles
- Telescopic front forks soak up bumps for smooth tracking up front – whether riding rough city streets or faster open roads.
- Rear suspension action is handled by a mono-shock system that stays hidden from view to amplify the bike’s style. With seven-way adjustable spring preload, the rear suspension adds to its versatility.
- 5-way adjustable brake lever allows a rider to adjust brake lever position.
- The multi-function instrumentation displays a variety of information including a large analog tachometer with convenient digital gear position indicator, digital LCD speedometer, odometer, twin trip meter, clock and fuel gauge readouts, maintenance interval indicator and adjustable rpm indicator on the right, plus LED indicators on the left.
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and controlled braking whether commuting on city streets or roaming the open road.
- Three-spoke 17 inch aluminum wheels are wrapped in road-grabbing tires rated to provide sport-style performance through a wide range of road conditions.
- A bright 12V60/55W main headlight bulb is supported by position lamps on each side.
- Passenger grab bar adds a comfortable hold for tandem rides.